Discover the pleasure of living on a well-lit ski hill that’s next to a picturesque town just one hour from Montreal and 40 minutes from the U.S. border.
Tackling 22 downhill trails, 10 endurance trails and 5 progressive mountain bike circuits.
Cool off in the heated pools and water slides at Bromont Water Park.
Discover all the local vineyards in the Bromont area.
Take a scenic bike ride within the 100-km trail network.
Enjoying life in panorama view.
Finding happiness. (Yes it's that simple.)
Get away from noise.
Discovering a classier way to put your feet up.
Enjoy the BALNEA spa, just a few minutes drive from Arborescence.
Talking all night while watching for shooting stars.
Enjoying direct access to 142 ski trails from your mountain condo on the Kamloops Trail.
Savouring every last drop of hot chocolate.
Strapping on your snowshoes to discover more than 100 km of trails.
Knitting your future in front of the fire.
1 / 10
If you’re not planning on using your unit all year, consider renting it out for a season. There’s a lot of interest in the Bromont area! Don’t miss this opportunity to generate returns on your investment while sharing your enthusiasm for Bromont Mountain.
OUR FAVORITES SPOTS
1. Chardo, local cuisine and organic wines
2. Gaïa, vegan restaurant
3. L’Étrier, regional cooking
4. Bistro 633, bistro and tapas
5. Les David & Goliath, cafe, restaurant and pub
6. Edgar Hyperlodge, microbrewery
7. Rôtisserie St-Hubert
8. L’Entracte, restaurant at the foot of the slopes
9. Le Cellier du Roi by Jérôme Ferrer
10. Le Musée du chocolat, restaurant
11. Canaël, bakery and pastry shop
12. L’Âme du Pain, bakery
13. Verger Johanne & Vincent, gourmet shop
14. L’Apothicaire, teas, spices and herbs
15. La Maison Oléa, handmade soap
16. Artêria, art Gallery
17. Atelier Nicole Gélineau
19. Banque Nationale
22. Tanger Outlets
23. Bromont, montagne d’expériences
24. Bromont Olympic Equestrian Park
25. Balnéa, spa and the Domaine du Lac Gale
26. Golf Le Domaine Château-Bromont
27. Golf Le Parcours du vieux village
28. Golf Le Royal Bromont
29. Library, arena and tennis court
Learn the art of mountain living
*The cost of the deposit will be deducted from the unit sale price. If you don’t purchase a unit, this amount will be fully refunded. If you need to request a reimbursement, please note that it will take 10 business days to refund your deposit.
What is the deposit for?
Your deposit allows you to book a sales appointment with our team. You need a reserved appointment in order to purchase a unit in the Des Merisiers Phase.
Reserve your unit in 6 simple steps:
You can now select your appointment time to meet with our team.
Remember, the earlier you book your appointment, the better your chances of getting your desired unit.
Your session has expired.